Do you have a dramatic, clean and creative approach to design? Are you proficient in working across media? Do you get excited about creating award-winning work that delights clients? Do you like working with a focused, results-oriented team that values work-life balance? Are you looking for a team where you will be able to grow and work towards leadership opportunities?
Pagano Media—an award-winning boutique agency with offices in Boston and Worcester, MA—specializes in branding, web design & development, SEO, video, social and AR. We’re seeking a full-time, in-house web/graphic designer in our Worcester office. Our team is robust enough to work on high-profile projects and small enough to allow you to contribute fully to the strategic and creative process. Pagano provides individualized mentoring and coaching, while allowing you the flexibility to work on a variety of projects.
- Graphic design or visual arts degree
- Logo/brand identity design and refinement experience
- 2 to 4 years of web design experience
- Excellent proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong understanding of overall web design best practices, including usability, industry standards, architecture, navigation and SEO
- Familiarity with WordPress web design
- Experience in Constant Contact, Mail Chimp or other email campaign platforms
- Experience following existing brand guidelines and creating new ones from scratch
- Visual problem solver who provides solutions to objectives and information hierarchy challenges
- Clean design skills with an eye for typography, composition, color and a pixel-level attention to detail
- Excellent collaborator
- Superior interpersonal, communication, presentation, organization and time management skills