Pagano Media wins a Davey Award for its work on the Camosse Masonry Supply website.
Pagano Media produces a cheerful video greeting to wish clients and friends a happy holiday and inspiring new year.
While digital/social media are today’s rage, only 10% of conversations occur online. The other 90% occurs elsewhere, making word-of-mouth as important as ever. Recommendations from colleagues,…
Pagano Media won a Telly Award for a video we made to help launch FSU's new Game Design program, implementing fast cuts and electronic music.
Discover the secrets to successful web video production.